Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Mon May 19, 2008 4:33 am

Hi guys. Since this a new forum site, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Chern and I am a San Diego Golf Academy graduate since 2005. I am a golf teaching professional and my training ground is located at Bishan Driving Range (Sin Ming Ave)

Currently, I am managing Golf Zone's Golf Academy and would like to organize weekly golf trips to Palm Springs Batam every Sunday morning.

Golf Zone's Academy core business includes:
Golf Lessons
Handicaps or Proficiency Certificates
Corporate or private golf clinics (Driving range or Palm Springs Golf Course)
Golf equipment (TaylorMade, PING or GV Tour-In house brand) and Adidas apparel

You can email me at cherngolfzone@yahoo.com or call me directly at 94870602.

Please sign up as member of this forum as this will enable me to communicate with you and get more information from you Smile

Looking forward in growing this community!


Last edited by Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

New Member

Post  jastlp on Mon May 19, 2008 7:50 am

Congratulation to the setting up of your new forum and I am so privileged to be the 1st registered member! queen
Trust that this golf community would thrive by leaps and bounds cheers


Jasmine
avatar
jastlp

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Congrats on this forum

Post  bryan_koh on Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

Hey Chern

Congrats on this forum. Hope it succeed. This coming Sunday golf i might be able to go. Will inform you if i got a reply.
Anyway all the best to you and this forum bye

Bryan Koh

Hi Bryan,

See if you are next month 22/06 sunday for golf?
Add your name Smile

Chern

bryan_koh

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sunday is bad :(

Post  Albert Ching on Tue May 20, 2008 2:27 am

Hi Chern,

Thanks for invitation and infor!

Sunday morning is bad. Got Church Sad

But more importantly, must "restart" my golf lessons/practices!

Hey brother!
I am waiting for you... I am now teaching at golf zone. Same place at bishan!

Chern

Albert Ching

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sundays golf

Post  san choon on Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Chern,

Please provide more details of day trip, eg: time and place to meet, estimated return home time, charges and others.

I need confirmation latest by Thursdays for personal schedule.

san choon

Hi San Choon,

Price is $107 which includes green fees and ferry.
Leave SIN at 0800hrs Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal
Return home after round at 5 plus 6.
All meet at 0730hrs TMFT
Since I wanted more people to come, I am setting one golf game next month 22/06 so it gives ppl more time Smile

Let me know if you can make it...
Chern

san choon

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please count me in!

Post  jastlp on Wed May 21, 2008 5:16 am

I am going to start the ball rolling bounce
Please include me in the next Sunday golf trip ( 1st June 08 )

( p/s: Been there by ferry from Tanah Merah - quite convenient )



1) Jasmine
avatar
jastlp

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please count me in!

Post  weech on Thu May 22, 2008 8:25 pm

jastlp wrote:I am going to start the ball rolling bounce
Please include me in the next Sunday golf trip ( 1st June 08 )

( p/s: Been there by ferry from Tanah Merah - quite convenient )



1) Jasmine
2) Wee Chyn


Hi.. Adding my name to the list..
Some question though...
What time are we going? Full day? Costs? Question

Hi Wee Chyn... Welcome to my golf forum. It cost $107 which includes ferry and green fees Smile
First ferry out @ 0800hrs. You can return @ 4 to 5pm...
Make yourself free from next month's game on the 22/06!

Chern

weech

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any female golfers?

Post  jastlp on Fri May 23, 2008 8:57 am

Hi Wee Chyn, good to see you here! Do you think Lydia would want to join us next Sunday?




P/s: Any female golfer out there who wants to join me?
avatar
jastlp

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GOLF TRIP TO PALM SRINGS JUNE 22

Post  Admin on Sat May 24, 2008 4:27 am

Hi guys. Please add your name if you are interested to play a round of golf next month 22/06/08.

Giving you guys more time to plan and cordinate! haha
Just a friendly match. All can participate Very Happy

COST for ferry and green fees $107
Leave Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal at 0800hrs..


Thanks
Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Interested to play on 22/06/08

Post  jastlp on Sun May 25, 2008 10:16 am

Admin wrote:Hi guys. Please add your name if you are interested to play a round of golf next month 22/06/08.

Giving you guys more time to plan and cordinate! haha
Just a friendly match. All can participate Very Happy

COST for ferry and green fees $107
Leave Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal at 0800hrs..


Thanks
Chern

For those of you who wants to grab a quick breakfast before going, there is a Killiney at the ferry terminal Very Happy

Interested to play on 22/06/08
1) Jasmine
avatar
jastlp

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  weech on Mon May 26, 2008 4:16 am

huh?
means next week's (1 Jun) is off?

weech

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:04 am

bryan_koh wrote:Hey Chern

Congrats on this forum. Hope it succeed. This coming Sunday golf i might be able to go. Will inform you if i got a reply.
Anyway all the best to you and this forum bye

Bryan Koh


Hi Bryan,

See if you are next month 22/06 sunday for golf?
Add your name Smile

Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:05 am

jastlp wrote:Congratulation to the setting up of your new forum and I am so privileged to be the 1st registered member! queen
Trust that this golf community would thrive by leaps and bounds cheers


Jasmine

THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I Really want to see this forum take OFF!!

Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:08 am

weech wrote:huh?
means next week's (1 Jun) is off?

Hi Wee Chyn,

I would be happy to arrange a golf game for you and jasmine?

Pls let me know asap so I can book for you..

Please provide me with your FULL NAME, I/C no, DOB and EXPIRY DATE Smile

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 am

san choon wrote:Chern,

Please provide more details of day trip, eg: time and place to meet, estimated return home time, charges and others.

I need confirmation latest by Thursdays for personal schedule.

san choon


Hi San Choon,

Price is $107 which includes green fees and ferry.
Leave SIN at 0800hrs Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal
Return home after round at 5 plus 6.
All meet at 0730hrs TMFT
Since I wanted more people to come, I am setting one golf game next month 22/06 so it gives ppl more time Smile

Let me know if you can make it...
Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 am

Albert Ching wrote:Hi Chern,

Thanks for invitation and infor!

Sunday morning is bad. Got Church Sad

But more importantly, must "restart" my golf lessons/practices!


Hey brother!
I am waiting for you... I am now teaching at golf zone. Same place at bishan!

Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 am

bryan_koh wrote:Hey Chern

Congrats on this forum. Hope it succeed. This coming Sunday golf i might be able to go. Will inform you if i got a reply.
Anyway all the best to you and this forum bye

Bryan Koh


Hi Bryan,

See if you are next month 22/06 sunday for golf?
Add your name Smile

Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Derrickshee on Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 am

Hi Chern

Great Forum. And thanks for ur refresher lesson. It really solved my problem and taken off few more stroke liao, hooray....

Wonder will u plan for weekday trip instead? Weekend family day lei

Cheers

Derrickshee

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:21 am

Hey guys... So how? Who's going to palm springs batam this 22/06?

So far we had jasmine and 3 of her friends. Anybody else interested? It would be FUN!

I heard the golf course is B E A utiful!!

Act quickly!
Chern
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-19
Location : Bishan Driving Range

View user profile http://golfzone.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  jastlp on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:20 am

I have booked for 4 person ( 1 flight ) for this Sunday, however, 1 person can't make it last minute. Anyone interested to join us? Please let me know by tomorrow. Thanks
avatar
jastlp

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Golfers interested to play at Palm Springs Batam

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum